Monday, February 27, 2012

What I Do To Fight Depression

Q: "When you find yourself in a depressed mood how do you get out of it?"

I listen to soothing music. When I say soothing music, I mean turning up the volume to max and then singing my heart out. From acoustic to anime songs, I listen to all of them. Somehow the loud noise shakes me back to my senses and more often than not leaves me powerless or with no energy to be depressed. If that does not work, I turn to my handy fridge and start rummaging for chocolates. In short, I stress eat. If after doing both I'm still depressed, I yield to my ever seductive bed and got to sleep. I sleep over the reason of my depression, with the hope that when I wake up, I've forgotten about it, which leaves me no more reason to be in such a down state.

http://soulpancake.com/questions/view/74415/when-you-find-yourself-in-a-depressed-mood-how-do-you-get-out-of-it.html

No comments:

Post a Comment